Our GDPR Awareness Training is intended for anyone that deals with GDPR. It meets the GDPR compliance requirements for training.
- 1 hour course (45 minutes of instruction / 15 minutes of assessments)
- 4 Modules with Assessment Tests
- Downloadable Materials
- Certificate of Completion
- 180 Days Access
Module 1: Introduction to GDPR
- What is GDPR?
- Why We Need GDPR?
- Penalties & Current Events
- Who are Data Subjects?
- What is Personal Data?
- Who Has to Comply with GDPR?
Module 1 Assessment
Module 2: Rights, Privacy, and Legal Basis for Processing
- Principles for Data Collection and Processing
- Data Subject Rights
- Automated Decision Making and Profiling
- Human Resources Data Processing
- Lawful Basis for Processing
- Privacy Notification and Opt-In Consent
Module 2 Assessment
Module 3: Embedding Privacy Into Business
- Developing a Data Governance System
- Information Security Policies and Technical Controls
- Cross Border Data Transfers and Managing Third-Party Risk
Module 3 Assessment
Module 4: Accountability
- HR Data Processing
- Legal Representation
- Demonstrating Compliance
- Privacy Shield
- Code of Conduct
Module 4 Assessment